Funny jokes about me in the public transportation



Funny jokes about me in the public transportation in description 


Funny jokes about me in the public transportation, This is a story written by me that was really funny, this tale happened happened in full public transportation passengers. exciting is because the passengers are all women, except me. and funny stories were at the start.

Funny jokes about me in the public transportation


Funny jokes about me in the public transportation
Funny jokes about me in the public transportation, the story, one day my BMW car which is worth 500 million, was heavily damaged and had to be into the workshop (sorry I'm not cocky, just being lied to) so I had to go to the office to ride public transportation. Fortunately the passengers in public transportation was all women except me.

on the way, after a few minutes, my stomach suddenly felt very sick, nauseous and want to fart. I tried everything I could hold with a vengeance. but what is not up to the buttocks. thankfully happened to music in the sound pretty loud in the public transportation

Fortunately the music DJ music, so roughly sound like fart "buum, .. dysss, buum .., .. dytz ..." yes, so there is a chance, I blow up loud fart just as his music being toned. Tuuuuuttttttt, .... fortunately the music pretty loud, so you can drown out the sound of my fart sanagt feels hard, because my ass was vibrating.
but the smell still can not be hidden, all passengers on public transportation (girl-girl's) they nose shut, simultaneously glancing at me. what!? why do they look at me? they know that I am a fart? UPSs, .. not possible, the music sound was so loud, maybe they glanced at me because I'm handsome. so I thought to myself.

yes, .. and finally I reached the destination, after I get off of public transportation, they still looked at me with a sneer.

ouhh, .. jerk!! turns out I just realized, if it turns out I use a headset to hear music!!

Hahahahaha,.. true LOL

enough so, Funny jokes about me in the public transportation this time. I'm very glad you've read my writing. come again another chance to read the latest jokes in my beloved blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment