Funny Jokes about me and my boss



Funny Jokes about  me and my boss in description

 
Funny Jokes about  me and my boss, tells the story of a very grumpy boss, the boss is often to lay off employees, who are caught skipping work or absent from work (absenteeism). on one day, there was an employee named Mr.John, he was about to go home and intend to skip work that day (skipping work), because look "grumpy boss" do not come to work.

Funny Jokes about  me and my boss


Funny Jokes about  me and my boss
Funny Jokes about  me and my boss. Mr.John want to go home and intend to skip work that day (skipping work), because look "grumpy boss" do not come to work. when arriving home, Mr.John deliberately not knocking on the door, because they do not want his wife to know.

Mr.John very surprised when he saw a pair of shoes that was not hers, lying in front of the door. he was more curious, when heard the the sound moans his wife from the bedroom, then Mr.John skulk toward the direction of the bedroom.

Mr. John was shocked, when he saw a man who turned his boss was busy having sex with his wife. Mr.John while holding anger, then immediately ran out of the house, and said:

devil!!,… I almost got caught by the boss,… that I was absent from work (absenteeism)

Mr. john then immediately go back to the office.

Hahahahaha,……. True LOL
Funny Jokes about  me and my boss, only engineering course, if there are similarities between the characters, it's just coincidence, thank you because you have read this crazy jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment